It’s difficult to explain, but this morning I awoke from a nightmare in which I had a large nail driven into my right leg and I struggled desperately to extract it amidst the blood and gore. I told a friend at the cafe about it and while not wishing to gross anyone out figured it [...]
shopping cartYour cart is empty
JOIN THE MAILING LIST
AND receive a gift MP3
of this live performance at The Acoustic Cafe, Elora, Ontario with my Trio. Enjoy!
Already on the list? Just re-enter
your email and receive special offer !
NEXT UPCOMING SHOWEvents plugin by anmari
TOUREvents plugin by anmari
Delores on Rehab to Woodshed
Hello, Saw you perform twice at National Folk Festival. That song "Keep on going"...I can't get it out of my head. ...
Janine Good on Noodles of Music
Hi Dave, met you at the Shed Gig before your horror trip back to NSW! Thanks again for another heartfelt ...
Steve Jackson on busting for a taxi
Some days it really is the C.
- Max Bygraves, Richard Clayderman…flip flip …Herb Alpert's Tijuana Brass, James… »
- Dear Internet On the weekend, Corin Raymond and I were performing at a music conference in… »
- It's not often that I take to pissing in train station shelters in broad daylight. I've held… »
- I just wanted to send out a thank you again to all on my mailing list for the well wishes I… »
- It's difficult to explain, but this morning I awoke from a nightmare in which I had a large… »